Whether your pre-surgery hospital class was amazing, or forgettable, we’ve got you covered. Listen to physical therapists, surgeons, clinical researchers, and knee patients speak about best practices for getting ready for knee replacement surgery.
Our Saturday Prehab Show airs from noon to 6:00 p.m. (ET) every Saturday on KNEE RADIO 1.
Listen to KNEE RADIO 1 Below
There are two Saturday Knee Prehab shows that alternate every other Saturday: Program A & Program B.
If you want to just “cut to the chase” and listen to the episodes in which you have the most interest you will find them below.
Individual Episodes from The Bees Knees Podcast are available at the links below.
- Swelling and Scar Tissue
- Knee Flexion
- Knee Extension
- Protective Muscle Guarding
- Infection and Knee Replacement
- DVT: Deep Vein Thrombosis
- The Big Decision (to go ahead with knee replacement)
- All About Anesthesia
- The Female Knee
- Does PT Really Need to Hurt?
- The Stationary Bike After Knee Replacement
- Core Walking with Jonathan FitzGordon
- Longevity and Your Mobility
- Knee Anesthesia (with Anesthesiologist Dr. John Everett)
- Bilateral Knee Replacement (Going for Two with Donna Groce)
- Fighting Inflammation with Your Diet
- The Knee Library
- Building Strength After Knee Surgery
- 2020 Knee Replacement? Start Here
- Vitamin D and Knee Replacement
- Your Gait After Knee Replacement
- Interview with Maria Sidlosca
- Rita DeMontis: Rita’s Two Knees
- TKA for a Younger Population
- The Failure of the CPM Machine
- Dr. Carl Freeman: MUA Research
- An Interview with Sandie Achor (REVISION TKA)
- Booktoots Healing (An Interview with Marie Buckner)
- An Interview with Lois Martano (The $300,000 Knee)
- The DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Dr. Michael Moon (The Why’s and How’s of Scar Tissue)